Gran Hotel Inglés has won the category of Best Boutique Hotel at the tenth edition of La Razón’s Tourism Awards, which took place on 30th June.
The whole team at the hotel is incredibly happy and proud to have received the award for Best Boutique Hotel at the tenth edition of La Razón’s Tourism Awards, which took place in Malaga. Congratulations to everyone who has worked incredibly hard since it reopened in 2018. Well done team!!!
Other winners at the same ceremony were:
- Best theme park in Spain – Parque Warner
- Award for the best tourism promotion campaign by the TU MUNDO INTERIOR Campaign – Castilla-La Mancha
- Award for the best gastronomic experience – Azotea Grupo Andalucia
- Best inland destination – Comunidad de Madrid
- Xacobeo 2021 – Xunta de Galicia
- Best beach destination – Nerja
- Award for the best tourism promotion award – Patronato de Turismo de la Costa del Sol
- Award for the best beach tourism destination in Canarias – Fuerteventura
Five-star hotel in the centre of Madrid
Gran Hotel Inglés forms part of the exclusive Leading Hotels of the World since its reopening as a luxury hotel in 2018, and is part of the exclusive Traveller Made section for Madrid. Since its reopening alongside Hidden Away Hotels, it has once again graced Madrid with a unique space that has many more tales to tell.
Gran Hotel Inglés has a restaurant which recreates the ambiance and concept of a typical eatery, at the hands of chef Fernando Arellano (Zaranda, Mallorca – Two Michelin stars) and a must-visit cocktail bar in Madrid, Lobbyto, where you can taste a wide selection of cocktails and dishes. You can also enjoy events and happenings all year round.
The hotel even offers an exclusive fitness centre, complete with the latest “TechnoGym” technology and a Spa with a Sisley treatment area and private jacuzzi operated by Le Max.