HIDDEN AWAY HOTELS S.L
Spanish fiscal ID: B57676108
Listed in the Mercantile Register of Palma de Mallorca, Volume 2433, Folio 106, Sheet 66229, inscription 1 dated 04 July 2013.
C/ Calle Echegaray, 8
COOKIES AND LOCAL STORAGE POLICY
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you visit certain websites. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about users’ browsing habits and their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they may be used to recognise the user.
What kinds of cookie does this website use?
Depending on the entity that manages them, the cookies may be:
• Same-site cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the interested party’s terminal from equipment or a domain managed by the content publisher and from which the service requested by the user is rendered.
• Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the content publisher, but by another entity which processes the data obtained through cookies.
This website uses both its own and third-party cookies.
Depending on the time they remain active:
• Session cookies: This is a kind of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept to provide the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of purchases).
• Persistent cookies: This is a kind of cookie where the data remain stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed during a period determined by the entity responsible for the cookie, and may range from a few minutes to various years.
This website uses both persistent and session cookies.
For what purposes may the website’s cookies be used?
• Technical cookies: These are cookies that enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and to use the various options and services that it offers, such as controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the elements that constitute an order, executing the purchase of an order, executing a registration request or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the sharing of videos or sound or sharing content through social media.
• Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that enable the user to access the service with some characteristics of a general predefined nature depending on a series of criteria on the user’s terminal such as language, the type of browser being used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is being accessed, etc.
• Analytical cookies: These are cookies that enable the entity responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this kind of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications and platforms and to draw up users’ browser profiles for such sites, applications and platforms, with the goal of introducing improvements in accordance with the analysis of the usage data created by the service users.
• Advertising cookies: These are cookies that enable, in the most efficient way possible, the management of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the content publisher may include in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is delivered, depending on criteria such as the content offered and the frequency with which the ads are shown.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that enable, in the most efficient way possible, the management of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the content publisher may include in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is delivered. These cookies store information about users’ behaviour stemming from continuous observation of their browsing habits, enabling a specific profile to be created to show advertising that matches the profile.
|Description / Target||Provider||Expiration|
|COVI Alert and safety measures||
Third-party cookies: Provided by third parties.
|Description / Target||Provider||Expiration|
|Google Analytics||Google Analytics cookies. They generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when was the first and last time you visited the web. Likewise, it calculates when a session has ended, the origin of the user, and keywords.||
+ Info @ Google
|Cloudfare ID for presentation of web content||CloudFare||
What happens if cookies are blocked?
Some functionalities of the services and parts of this website may not work correctly if cookies are blocked.
How can cookies be configured?
• Microsoft Edge: Settings> Advanced settings> Cookies.
Consult Microsoft Support or Help on the browser.
• Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Personalised Settings.
Consult Mozilla Support or Help on the browser.
• Google Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options > Privacy> Content settings.
Consult Google Support or Help on the browser.
• Safari (Apple): Preferences> Security.
Consult Apple Support or Help on the browser.
• Opera (Opera Software): Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
Consult Opera Support or Help on the browser.
If you use another browser, check its cookie installation, use and blocking policy. By using the www.youronlinechoices.com tool however you may find useful information enabling you to configure your cookie preferences on a site-by-site basis.
Is there anything else, apart from cookies?
It is possible for websites to use other forms of storage similar to cookies but with greater capacity, such as other ways of storing data locally on the user’s equipment, for example:
• HTML5 localStorage and sessionStorage: space that the website can use on the user’s device. Normally they can be deleted by deleting browsing history.
• Flash "Local Shared Objects" (Silverlight "isolated storage"): these are stored within the Microsoft file that has the user profile. It is necessary to enter the file and delete it. (For example, Vimeo videos). Flash is a way of incorporating multimedia elements into a website, and for this it stores files on the user’s device.
• Web beacons are a means of tracking your activity, inserting a mini-image of which you are not even aware. When you browse a website, it loads alongside the page and the server from which you downloaded the photo, recording the time of access and the number of times you have accessed it.
These files are more intrusive than cookies, being more difficult to delete and storing more information, and are independent of the browser being used. We do not use this kind of storage.