125 m² on the hotel’s top floor. The Royal Suite has two separate entrances, one that leads onto the main rooms, the master bedroom, the bathroom and dressing room, and a second one that leads onto another large bedroom.
The Royal Suite has 2 separate bedrooms, large living areas, a dining room for several people, 3 televisions, an area with a vintage bar to mix exclusive cocktails, a butler service available on request, and two 20s style freestanding bathtubs under the traditional sloping ceilings, typical of Madrid’s most exclusive 19th Century architecture. The Royal Suite feature 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with either a double bed or twin beds. It is a luminous and tranquil space, a feast for the senses, evoking the exquisite elegance of the luxury and sophisticated lifestyles enjoyed by the European aristocracy at the Gran Hotel Inglés in the roaring 20s.
Royal Suite at Gran Hotel Inglés in Madrid
Complimentary laundry service for four items
Transfer Included (in or out)
2 x 2.20 m bed
Butler service on request
- Two freestanding bathtubs in the room
- Two sinks
- Late turndown service
- Pressreader service
- Two 65-inch TVs, one in the living room
- Complimentary shoe shining service
- Pillow Menu
- The luxury of the 5 star Gran Hotel Inglés, made evident in products like bathrobes, hairdryers and slippers
- Twin beds available
- Hypoallergenic service available
- Wake-up call service
- 34-cm thick premium mattress with viscoelastic layer
- An exclusive and delightful selection of teas and coffees as well as a varied and large minibar
- Bluetooth speaker and alarm clock with universal multi charger
- High-speed Wi-Fi connection
- Large closet
Have a complete gastronomical experience at our restaurant. Enjoy the best cocktail you’ve ever had in our lounge, reserve your moments of well-being for the wellness zone, lose track of time immersed in a great book next to the fireplace in our library, or hold your meeting in an exclusive atmosphere.